What is the Beer Mapping API?
The Beer Mapping API lets you use Beer Mapping Locational Data on your own webpage. Our API provides a number of utilities for grabbing or aggregating our Brewpub, Brewery, Beer Bar or Beer Store information to do things like;
- Build your own Brewery/Brewpub search engine (like the one here)
- Display Breweries from your state or city on a page on your site.
- Display information (address, phone, review scores) about a specific location at the bottom of a blog post.
- Get the latitude/longitude for a location so you can build your own map to display.
- Grab the url for a Beer Mapping proximity map that you can embed on your page.
The Beer Mapping API is free and it is in a perpetual beta state. If you wish to use our API you do need to apply for an API key for your site or application.
Click here to apply for your API Key.
Examples of Use:
beerinator.com - North Carolina's Beer Community Location Pages